May 25th, 10:00 CET (Berlin) / 04:00 EST (Detroit) / 13:30 IST (Bangalore) / 16:00 CST (Beijing)
May 25th, 15:00 CET (Berlin) / 09:00 EST (Detroit) / 18:30 IST (Bangalore) / 21:00 CST (Beijing)
Please join us for this free webinar to discover how to develop and test an ISO 26262 compliant AUTOSAR software unit in 1 hour.
We’ll start from a blank page and demonstrate the following workflow steps based on a concrete example:
- Write Requirements
- Create an AUTOSAR software architecture
- Implement the functionality in a Simulink Model
- Automatically generate production code
- Perform a software unit test
- Ensure tool qualification
For every step, we’ll highlight the relations to the ISO 26262 standard and of course ensure traceability between requirements, implementation and tests.